ASSASINS CREED EZIO AUDITORE PATTERNS GUIDE (youtube cosplay tutorial)

 Here you can find the patterns I used for  my Assasins Creed cosplay comission, WHICH were actually pretty much eyeballed since I modified all of them as I needed, but without using patterning rulers or anything since I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE PATTERNS (professionaly so at least). 

By this I mean, don't take my word to the z since, as I said, i'm no professional and I always adapt patterns as iIdeem necessary to get the desired shape.

Anyways, here is a guide I hope can be of some use to those who also don't know much about pattern making hahaha


YT TUTORIAL:




TOP SHIRT PATTERNS: (download from link)

https://www.modafacil.com/bello-conjunto-de-pijama-deportiva-de-top-y-short-mj1239ts/


the pattern layout is as follows (its for a clothes set)  But I only used the front and back shirt patterns , and i didn't cut out the neck shape and instead left it es a rectangle so the neck can be bended over



SOMETHING LIKE THIS!:
(I didn't use any measurements, i always eyeball this part :,D)


FOR THE HOODIE:


(I also eyeballed the triangle, i just sewed it in between the red and gray fabrics afterwwards)




SIMPLE SHIRT PATTERNS: (dwl from link)



THOUGH you can simplify the pattern! I only used two font pieces and one back piece and then mirrored for the other side, also make the sleeve longer and rectangular ended.


BELT PATTERN (handmade):








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My VENTI'S COSPLAY TUTORIAL DIY from Genshin Impact ! finished pictures patterns and photoshoot!

Tutorial cosplay luka megurine (vocaloid)