My VENTI'S COSPLAY TUTORIAL DIY from Genshin Impact ! finished pictures patterns and photoshoot!

 Hi there! today i'll show you some behind the scenes of how I made my Venti's cosplay from Genshin Impact , for which you can find a full costume tutorial on my youtube channel !



HERE ARE THE TUTORIAL LINKS!: 

PART 2 (Cape , pants , details)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_dRrqtQQus

PART 1 (Corset , details)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0sbh5KAnzc&t=2s


And here are some pictures I took while I was making the cosplay in which you can see some details that you might have missed in the video! 

 My base reference for the pants IN-game

I started by making the pants and adding the golden ribbon

I then added the lateral details with termoadhesive vinyl , and i made the golden thingy with eva foam!


 

And the pants are finished! ^^




Here I Started making the harp with eva foam and I used a soldering iron to engrave the details 



 

I then added all the details and painted with brown and golden spray paint as well as added some flowers

Here are osme behind the scenes pictures of my corset making ^^

 









AAAAnd its finished!

 



Some edited pictures!: 




Tag Words : venti cosplay tutorial genshin impact , cosplay diy , cosplay tutorial , venti corset , venti harp , venti cosplay pictures, venti cape , venti cape tutorial , buy venti cosplay , venti patterns , genshin impact cosplay , gneshin impact cosplay tutorial , genshin , genshin impact venti , venti hat tutorial , beret tutorial , venti belt , how to make venti cosplay , venti from genshin impact , how to make venti cape , cape for cosplay 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ASSASINS CREED EZIO AUDITORE PATTERNS GUIDE (youtube cosplay tutorial)

Tutorial cosplay luka megurine (vocaloid)